Friday, February 13, 2009

Good Morning World!

This is what I woke to this morning.

Well not exactly. What actually woke me was the Jaspurr kitten walking on my head and the Sparkie dog licking my face. But after I cleared them off the bed and found my glasses and looked out the bedroom window, I saw this. Doesn't it just make your heart sing! What a great day to be alive!

Work is progressing on the Turnberry Cardigan. I've completed one of the front pieces and started the other.

The website is almost setup and ready to use. I was playing with it last night but all the widgets aren't in place yet. Hopefully this weekend I'll get it all together and come Monday morning, if all goes according to plan (yea right) you'll come here and find a link over to the new site. If everything doesn't go well you just find me bitching and moaning still here. Miss Suzy Sunshine. Yup, that's me.

The easy part has been the switch to Wordpress. And I'll document all of that for you. It's getting the domain name, hosting site, my tech guy to actually work on it while I'm NOT standing over him, getting the blog URL pointed in the right direction...do I sound like I know what I'm talking about? Yea, that's what gets me in trouble. Have a great weekend everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day!