Monday, January 5, 2009

Yes Yarn has a New Location

Yes Yarn has moved to...

3016 North Main St, Anderson
(Below Papa John's Pizza. New sign has been ordered. )
And with my new trusty GPS I found it without any trouble! I am in LOVE with GARMIN! The ELph bought Lake Map Software for it so guess what? That makes it a "we" gift. But I don't care! I can go to any yarn shop in the U.S. and Canada and never get lost. OK and we can use it on the boat to Track Back from the Tiki Hut without hitting anything in the dark. I guess that's a good thing. But GARMIN will live in MY truck! And the ELPH will require special permission signed in blood to borrow MY GARMIN to run his Lake Map Software on. So there.

Anyway, I found the new YES YARN store no problem. And it is amazing! The old store was inside and upstairs of a Quilt Shop, in three small rooms. The new store is all one room and you can see everything! Even so Margaret & Deb have still managed to make it cozy.
The place was hoppin' when I visited on Saturday! There had to have been 25 people in there.There are several places to sit and knit or check out the books and patterns.
Margaret never left the register! Go Margaret! Go!
And Debbie...Debbie? Well Debbie was all over the place helping customers in every corner of the store! I couldn't even get a picture of her! Jackie was there too teaching a class in the Knitty Corner.
Look at all the pretties! Noro, Rowan, Tahki, Debbie Bliss, Plymouth, Classic Elite and Swedish Yarns and Hand Painted Yarn!

And all sorts of cool gagets, needles and hooks, Oh My! All beautifully displayed and in easy reach.

Busy, busy, busy!

Best Of luck Margaret. See you real soon!