Monday, January 19, 2009

An Interview? Who me?

Have you ever wished you had the opportunity to interview a few of your blog friends? Well Di over at The Blue Ridge Gal did just that. And she interviewed me! The way I gab, I would have thought you knew everything about me by now:)

So without further ado, here is the interview!

1. Last July you spent a day in Gatlinsburg... you bought a fantastic looking purse.... so, are you a purse and accessory freak and is your closet over-flowing with fashion or neat and tidy with just the minimum? I am so NOT a Fashionable Girl! I was in Gatlinburg with my sisters’ family and the nieces were all looking for purses. That one just caught my eye and the girls loved it so for $20 I figured what the heck? And my closet is far from tidy! It’s full of clothes that don’t fit.


2. You're a stitchin' fool... lol... and I am jealous by the way. Do you or will you ever sell your creations on Etsy, if no, please explain why not. I love to crochet and I love making things for my friends and family, in my own good time. I’m afraid if I open an Etsy shop, it will make Crocheting more of a chore than a pleasure. Although just recently I've been asked to make something on commission! I’ll keep you all posted on how that goes.


3. I see you have a fat cat and a skinny dog. Have you always had pets in your life and can you name all of them and tell us about your very favorite one? My family always had pets while I was growing up. The ones I would call mine, that I was responsible for were a half wild, female, calico cat my brother named Tough Guy, a female Husky mix named Ralphie, brother & sister cats named Elliot & Vanessa, psycho kitty Tasha, and an awesome cat Bruiser (he was a dog in another life). Bruiser was probably my favorite. He had the most and best personality!


4. What is your favorite style of house. Country farmhouse, Colonial, Cottage or Contempory? I LOVE old houses. I mean really OLD houses. Style schmyle. Make it OLDOLDOLD and I'm in love. There's just so much history there.


5. What is usually playing on your iPod, car radio or computer when it comes to music. What song moves you to feel emotional and why? There is usually Country CD's in the truck but every time I hear Etta James sing “At last” I get chills!


Now it's your turn if you would like me to interview you just leave a comment and I will email you the questions! Here's the directions:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I’ll respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.