Sunday, January 18, 2009

Carolina Snow

The ELPH & I were snug in our bed this morning when The Skinny Dog (aka Sparkie) decided it was waaay past time for her morning pee and jumped up to inform us. As she snuggled inbetween us to lick our faces, the ELPH informs me "Your dog needs to go out."
Really? What ever gave him that idea? Now, being the Alpha Dog of this Pack, I snuggled deeper into my blankets. You see, I say when we pee around here! The ELPH came back to from his trip down the hall and said "It's snowing!" I said "Bull shhhh..." Peeked out from under the covers and finished saying "...iiitt. It IS snowing!" Now I really didn't want to get out of bed. But my Best Girl Sparkie really did need to go out so I pulled on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, put on a coat and out we went.

Yup, that's Carolina Snow.... There!.... Right there! On the ground! That white stuff!
Are you blind?!!? STOP LAUGHING! phffst. Never mind. Any way, I walked, Sparkie sniffed and did her business. It was so quiet you could hear the snow. (Shut up.) It was pretty cool. Look! See? Accumulation!

Sparkie's seen a couple of Carolina snows. She's never quite sure what to think though.

Snow sure looks pretty in the Pines.

Don't you agree?


STOP LAUGHING! I can hear you, now stop it!! Look! SEE! Accumulation!

Oh forget it! I'm going back to bed.