Wednesday, November 12, 2008


O.K. This is so cool! I'm speechless. NOT!
I’m flattered and flustered and blushing.
I received a bloggy award!!
Midlife Mama at Midlife Musings nominated me as one of the recipients of
the Kreativ Blogger award!!

So, here are the rules. Some rules are good. Plus ya gotta share the lurve!

List six things that make you happy.
Pass the award on to 6 more Kreativ bloggers.
Link back to the person who gave you the award.
Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.

So here goes. Six things that make me happy...
1. Watching my dog run... ALWAYS makes be smile
2. Watching birds soar... calming and at peace
3. Sunbeams... safe and warm
4. Kayaking on a smooth lake... good to be alive
5. A box of tissues popcorn & a movie (chick film of course), on the couch...do I need to explain?
6. The smell of fresh cut grass...weird I know but this is MY list

BTW: The Ever Loving & Patient Husband is WAY top of ALL lists but y’all know that, right?


And now, I award this Kreativ Blogger award to (drum roll, please):

A very funny (ha ha funny, not weird funny) lady over in Scotland and a fellow yarnaholic the Spinning Fishwife

A kindred spirit, Sometimes Sophia at I hope you have a good day Charlie

Lo at Slap Happy Musings because she’s beautiful and funny and likes Easy Cheese!

CG at Dreams of a Country Girl cuz she’s the slackinest, most nonchalant, coolest camera toten’ Mom on the block.

24 over at Twenty Four at Heart cuz she’s not afraid to talk about anything (yesterday; Sex Toys! Hello!) on her blog!

Holly at Knit With Snot for You cuz she’s a Rockin’ Zombie Slayer
Now, Go! Pass on the Bloggy LURVE!