Friday, November 21, 2008

Actual Crochet

I joined the N.Y.O.B.E. (Not Your Ordinary Block Exchange) over on Ravelry.com back in September. In this round there are 4 groups; Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter, 12 people per group. I’m in the Fall Colors Group. We hail from all over the globe and these are the blocks I made for them;

California


Alabama










Kansas



Canada







Wisconsin

New York









Washington


Pennsylvania







Australia

Michigan









and Texas.


Everyone in the group Knits or Crochets a 12 inch square for each person in the group and mails it out as soon as it’s complete.
Me being the over achiever (read: panic stricken, “how am I ever going to get these all done by Dec????”) was the first in my group to completed all my blocks.

Whew! Now onto the next project. Oh but I hesitate to show you the pattern. See it's a birthday present for a friend and she might see it. Hmmm....to risk it or no?

O.K. maybe just a peek....

This is just a glimpse (but not the color I'm using) of the birthday project that I hope to complete before the first of the year.

Thoughts?