Friday, October 17, 2008

I got an Award!

Although I've only been blogging for a very short time, it has really opened up a whole other world for me, as I'm sure it has for a lot of people. It helps keep us in touch with friends and family. It helps build a whole new community where we can meet new friends and network our interests and expand our knowledge and visions of what we can accomplish or want to try. And it's nice to have a place where I can just express myself about anything and everything. Or just vent. Now I need to pass this award on to eight other blogs that are deserving of this award. But first a HUGE shout out to the woman that peaked my interest in blogging and started this whole crazy ball of yarn unraveling; Thank you Holly! You can visit her over at Knit with Snot for You.

So now I'm passing it on to these 8 great bloggers and each of these recipients should extend the friendship by passing it on to eight others. And now the next winners are;


Pass on the LOVE Girls. Passon the LOVE!