Sunday, August 17, 2008

Elegant Shell Complete!

Look! LOOK! It's finished and it FITS!!












This is the Elegant Shell Pattern from Lion Brand Yarn. It was super easy and shouldn't have taken me as long as it did. (Too many distractions.) I'm really happy with the way it turned out. The pattern calls for the front and back to be exactly the same but I changed the front neckline to scoop a little.

I also made this "Chain, Chain, Chain" Wire Necklace from Knitters Journey. I purchased the kit at Midwest Fiber Fest from Knitters Journey. It's a very generous kit. It included all the gemstones and beads, wire, clasp & toggle and instructions. It came with more than enough wire for 2 three strand necklaces and enough beads for 3 three strand necklaces. I’m very happy with this purchase!




It was a really pretty day and I some how managed to get out of all yard work and get a boat ride too!




The Captain.












The scenery.