Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to the Shell

I've been working on secret projects lately and have gotten them almost completed.
So I've returned my attention to the Elegant Shell by Lion Brand.

Working from the hem up and I've reached the arm hole area. This is where things get tricky for me.

The diagram looks like one step in and then decreases nicely up.





Mine looks like a flight of stairs.
That can't be right, can it?





Ass Project Wednesday:
Not doing so well on this. It's been hot. Yea, yea, I know it's summer and it's hot everywhere. But at 7:30am it was 82 degrees w/ 43% humidity. How's that! And it's even worse when I get home from work. They are calling for temps over 100 today. Last night it didn't even cool down much after sunset. I suppose I could run the stairs from the basement to the main living area. At least it's air-conditioned. Hmmm, ya know I think there's a weight bench and some weights down there too. And what do you know? There's a lake out back! Huh. Guess I could swim some.
O.K. So what have you just learned about me? That I'll make any excuse NOT to exercise! Damn! Fine! I'm gonna do the swimming thing. Check with me next week to see if I've managed to squeeze into my swim suit.

Temperture Update: 6pm 95 degrees
8pm 90 degrees